Re: Cancer Cured in Mice

Fischer, Karl (OD) wrote:

> Dr. Van Pelt,
>
> The article you cited is currently unavailable to most of us, as the NYTimes web
> site requires one to 'buy' archived articles.  Is there any way you can post the
> text of the article on Radsafe?  It sounds quite interesting.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karl Fischer
> kwf@nih.gov
>
>         ----------

Karl and Radsafers:

The NYT article is, indeed, unavailable. (Apparently, NYT web articles
are only available on day of publication.) I am posting a CNN
Interactive article from Monday, May 4th.

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9805/03/cancer.mice/

Wes

Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.
Consulting in radiological health and safety.
mailto:VanPeltW@IDT.net
http://shell.idt.net/~vanpeltw/index.html