RE: Radioactive Material Distribution

Bob,

Our license requires the authorized user (AU) to pick up packages or to
designate in writing who is allowed to pickup packages for the AU. Our staff
recognize many of the lab people who do package pickup. We call them when an
order is ready for pickup and have them sign before leaving with it.
Strangers to the staff would be asked for ID.

Mike Burba
Asst RSO
University of Cincinnati
Michael.Burba@uc.edu