Re: Monsanto

You did not give a personnel e-mail or phone number so this response must
be thru radsafe.

Call me.

Sherry

>	Radsafers,
>
>	I have a 2.5 curie Monsanto AmBe source which I want to put on a
>"leash"
>so that I may lower/store it (and later retrieve it from) within a
>water-filled well.
>
>	I have been unable to reach the correct "Monsanto" division to obtain
>either a catalog or diagrams/photos of the source.  Monsanto headquarters
>is apparently staffed by people who deal with/in fertilizers and were
>TOTALLY unable to help me - in fact they became quite testy!
>
>	As you are aware, corporations often change their names and sell
>off their
>divisions to other corporations at the drop of a hat and/or at the whim of
>a MBA-beancounter and this may of well happened in this case...
>
>	Any help you might give me as to a contact name/phone number would be
>appreciated,
>

>	Thanks,
>

>	Joel
>

>..

********************************
Sherry W. Jones
Los Alamos National Laboratory
P. O. Box 1663, MS E524
Los Alamos, NM 87545
Phone (505) 665-2712
Fax: (505) 665-8997
E-Mail: swjones@lanl.gov

IF PEOPLE FROM OUTER SPACE ARE REALLY WATCHING US, SHOULDN'T WE BE ABLE TO
HEAR THEM GIGGLING?