Re: Tracer Lab

I am not sure if Tracer Lab is still in business or not.   There was a
relationship between Tracer Lab and LFE in the gauge product line.   If
your interest is in gauges, you might try LFE.   They were in the Boston
area.    If you don't have any luck, try accessing the NRC's source and
device registry at http://www.nrc.gov then the nuclear materials section
and look for a reference to "SSD", then "T" and see if Tracer Lab has a
reasonably current entry.   The registration might have a current contact.

Tony LaMastra
alamastra@enter.net