Re: Tracer Lab

Tracerlab was purchased in the early 70's by ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The dosimetry group was relocated to Cleveland, Ohio and then to Costa Mesa,
California.  The instrument line relocated  to California. I would be happy to
direct you to the appropriate ICN contact.

Sandi Nemecek
ICN Dosimetry
1-800-251-3331
smnemecek@icnpharm.com
http://www.dosimetry.com

<< i Radsafers,
 I am trying to locate TRACER LAB,  Waltham, Mass.
 Apparently, the company moved or phone numbers changed.
 Does anyone have any knowledge of the whereabouts of this company?
 You may reply me directly to avoid clutter on the net.
 Thanks .

 Vas Komanduri >>