AmBe and Cs-137 Sources Free to good home.

Howdy,

A local company is getting out of the well logging business
and would like to give away their sources.  They have:

   AmBe neutron sources (two of them at 3 Ci each).
   Cs-137 gamma source (125 mCi).

Sources are in their original storage containers and have
their original handling devices.  The company is willing to
pay for shipping.

If you are interested, let me know and I will relay the message.

Please contact me at tipping@phys.ksu.edu to avoid cluttering
the list.

Thanks,

Tracy