Re: carcinogenic properties of dark matter

Andy,
Any idea as to the definition of dark matter in this example?  If they mean
dark matter as in the "missing mass" of the universe from the big bang, I'd
say it's a joke or an excessive use of non-lawful recreational
pharmaceuticals.  If there is a different definition of dark matter, I'll
gladly wait to be enlightened and spread the good word (what ever that
might be).
Yours in confusion,

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.