Decommissioning Visuals

I am developing the program for the 1999 Health Physics Society Summer
School.  The summer school topic is Decommissioning and Restoration of
Nuclear Facilities.  As part of the program I am interested in preparing a
video tape consisting of exerpts from videos  and still photos made during
D&D activities.   If you have material for which copyright authorization
for duplication is available that you think would be of interest to the HP
community, please contact me as follows:

mslobodien@gpu.com

I am interested in the following types of decommissioning projects: power
reactor, research reactor, by-product facilities, military facilities,
research laboratory, waste disposal sites, accelerators, NORM sites,