RE: Gam Address & Healthy survivor effect

	  ... Statistics do NOT lie, they're just numbers!
	[Neil, David M]  Which make it easier for the user to lie.  Akin
to "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." (n.b. Don't assume from
the quote that I am for gun control; that amendment means what it says)

	  ...  You'll have denied yourself vital tools for understanding
the world around us.
	[Neil, David M]  A vital tool, stipulated; however ...

	  ... I'm no statistician, but I have proper respect for this
vital field of mathematics.
	[Neil, David M]  I don't. Mathematics is a convenient tool which
happens to adequately describe some aspects of reality.   Consider that
at least one entire field of mathematics is based on getting around the
basic rules of the rest without _quite_ breaking them.