Shielding Design for Nucl.Medicine Depts.

Dear Radsafers

I would like to know where I can get some information on the shielding and
general radiation protection design of modern nuclear medicine depts.

In particular, if for some reason this department will be located near the
x-ray diagnostic dept.,  what are the requirements regarding the
sensitivity of the gamma cameras to external x-rays?

Thanking you in advance

Sergio

 Sergio Faermann Ph.D.                     Tel: 972 - 7-640-0682/640-3301
                                           Fax: 972 - 7 -623-2336
                                           E-mail:sergio@bgumail.bgu.ac.il
 Institute of Oncology
 The Mauricio Sirotski S. Lab.