Re: Dwarfing Chernobyl

An admirable thought, though I wouldn't limit it to just weapons involving
ionizing radiation.  The modern strategy of "total war" does not limit the
targeting of civilians to only nuclear weapons.

Also, RADSAFE is an unlikely source for the common condemnation you seek.  Too
many radsafers make their livings promoting, supporting, designing, producing,
maintaining, and testing the very weapons you would have them condemn and
threatening to use them against civilian populations.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E., JD
St. Peters, MO
gacmail98@aol.com