Calibration sources

I am interested in learning about the possession and use of
calibration sources by health physics groups.
Could you take a moment to answer these questions and respond
to me. directly.

1. Does your organization do in house calibrations of survey meters or
send them out?

2. If you send them out, do you maintain sealed source?

3. What is you reason for maintaining the sourse?

I am interested in knowing why health physics groups might maintain
their own calibration grade sources if they do not calibrate their
instruments.

Thanks for the information.

Bob Milwicz
milwicz@princeton.edu