Radioactive/Hazmat Training

Good morning!

We've been looking into hazmat/radioactive training for my boss and I
and haven't had a lot of luck finding something that's appropriate for
the limited type of radioactive materials shipping we do.  We're
considering the possibility of arranging our own one-day class with Al
Grella (who used to handle transportation matters for the NRC and now
regularly consults on transportation training) and throwing it open to
a limited number of people outside Princeton University to make it
financially feasible.

If you'd be interested or have persons in your organization who you'd
like to attend something like this, please contact me privately so I
can gauge the degree of interest.  I have in mind doing this sometime
this fall.  At this point, I see it as a one-day class focussed on
radioactive materials shipping, looking primarily at highway and air
shipping, with a brief foray into international requirements.

Sue Dupre
Sue M. Dupre, Health Physicist

Environmental Health and Safety Office
262 Alexander Street