Re: Radioactive/Hazmat Training

This was on Radsafe this AM, this states what I have been trying to say
about the HazMat training.

>Good morning!
>
>We've been looking into hazmat/radioactive training for my boss and I
>and haven't had a lot of luck finding something that's appropriate for
>the limited type of radioactive materials shipping we do.  We're
>considering the possibility of arranging our own one-day class with Al
>Grella (who used to handle transportation matters for the NRC and now
>regularly consults on transportation training) and throwing it open to
>a limited number of people outside Princeton University to make it
>financially feasible.
>
>If you'd be interested or have persons in your organization who you'd
>like to attend something like this, please contact me privately so I
>can gauge the degree of interest.  I have in mind doing this sometime
>this fall.  At this point, I see it as a one-day class focussed on
>radioactive materials shipping, looking primarily at highway and air
>shipping, with a brief foray into international requirements.
>
>Sue Dupre
>Sue M. Dupre, Health Physicist
>
>Environmental Health and Safety Office
>262 Alexander Street
>Princeton University
>Princeton, NJ  08544
>
>E-mail: dupre@princeton.edu
>Phone:  (609) 258-6252
>Fax:    (609) 258-1804
>
>Visit the EHS Web site at http://www.princeton.edu/~ehs

********************************
Sherry W. Jones
Los Alamos National Laboratory
P. O. Box 1663, MS E524
Los Alamos, NM 87545
Phone (505) 665-2712
Fax: (505) 665-8997
E-Mail: swjones@lanl.gov

IF PEOPLE FROM OUTER SPACE ARE REALLY WATCHING US, SHOULDN'T WE BE ABLE TO
HEAR THEM GIGGLING?