Re: Can you help ?

 An elderly "flea marketing " couple in my area got in touch with me
about a device that they discovered in a box of goodies purchased at
a recent auction. This small device has a radiation trefoil attached
and indicates that it contains Co-60. The manufacturer of the unit is
Microwave Associates. Through some investigating I have been able to
establish that it is a 1B63A Fixed Tuned Gas Switching Tube, however,
have not been able to establish the quantity of Co-60 contained in
this unit. Is there anyone out there in the Radsafe community who can
help me ?

Pauline Jones
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia