RE: current Cs-137 event

Franz (and others of course),
Dutch largest newspaper had an article on it this morning. Also on ther site
you could read about it (if one understands Dutch of course):
http://www.telegraaf.nl/krant/vandaag/teksten/bui.spaanseslag.html

Best regards from,
 Arie (Boudewijn) Klerk
 Radiation health physics supervisor at Dutch MOD
 Radiation health physics teacher at Hogeschool Haarlem
 Address: Perenlaan 10, 3723 VJ Bilthoven, Netherlands
 tel. +31 30 2288633 (home), fax. +31 346 217848 (work)
 cellular: +31 653 970159,  email: boudewijn.klerk@tip.nl
 ICQ# 3441072
            <<< RADIATION: it is hardly a danger, but merely a risk ...  >>>