RE: current Cs-137 event

> "Cesium-Incident
>
> Radioactive cloud came from Spain
>
> Madrid.- The radioactive cloud, which was detected between May 25 and June
> 2 in France, Italy, Switzerland and Germany originated obviously in
> Southern Spain. The National Radiation Protection Authority in Madrid
> declared on Saturaday, that there was an "incident" in a steel mill near
> Cadiz at this time with Cesium-137."
>
> Can anyone of you confirm this? Are there more press releases?

 You can find the press notes from the CSN (Spanish Nuclear Security
Council) at:
                http://www.csn.es/dias/dias.html

 Unfortunatly it's only spanish version. If you are interested I'll
try to find time to translate the notes.

Jesus

  *   Jesus Fernandez Tallon                 *
  *   fernandez@inte.upc.es                  *
  *   Calibration & Dosimetry Laboratory     *
  *   Institut de Tecniques Energetiques     *
  *   Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya   *
  *   Barcelona   SPAIN                      *
  *   http:/seninte.upc.es/Personal/fernandez*