RE: The Truman Show

Haven't seen the show myself but got an interesting reaction from my son the
journalist (he also aced Radiation and Life, so there's hope).  He thinks it
was a sign that nuclear power is still an important factor in society because
the directors created the ideal town and used nuclear to power it.  From some
of the comments here, I'm reserving judgment but maybe it goes back to the
maxim that all publicity is good as long as they spell your name right.  Now
if we could get everyone to pronounce nuclear right we'd really be making
progress.