Question about 10CFR20.1903

Without clouding the issue with my own interpretation, I would be curious
if anyone out there has ever considered what the scope of the expemption to
posting requirements found in 10CFR20.1903 may be.  To make this easier,
there are no HP positions in NUREG/CR-5569 or in the Q&As for the revised
10CFR20.  I'm making this a bit of an open ended question because there is
some debate about how this part can be interpreted and am interested who
out there has taken a position.

Bob Hite
DAEC
bobhite@alliant-energy.com