Re: English Radon Study

  Dear Joyce,
           The press release of the work did indicate publication in the
June issue of British Journal of Cancer. However it failed to appear. I
have contacted the Imperial Cancer Research Fund and they assure me it
will appear in one of the July issues that will be published  at the end
of July. It will be vol 78 number 3. You probably could get a copy of the
paper  from them, but I guess we will really have to wait until then
before commenting on the findings. Best wishes.

                                       David Hornsey

 **************************************
 * David J. Hornsey, Radiation Safety.*
 * South Building,                    *