uranium and thorium counting

Radsafe,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my plea for help on uranium and thorium
counting.  I have been put in the position of having to straighten out a mess
made by someone else and this is not my area of expertise.

I did not, however, mean to imply in any way that the problem was the fault of
the Canberra equipment.  The problem was strictly user error.  I included the
information in the post so that people willing to help would know what system
I was using.  My appologies to Canberra, and many thanks to those who helped.

Raeann Shane