Re[2]: Activists up in arms over nuclear chocolate

     I wonder, do the antis wear only Oakley sunglasses?   :)

Subject: Re: Activists up in arms over nuclear chocolate
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu > at SMTPGATE
Date:    6/30/98 9:36 AM

>Monday June 29 8:07 AM EDT
>
>Activists up in arms over nuclear chocolate
>
>By Nick Madigan
>
>HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - A new candy bar tied in with the upcoming
>
>"I find this very, very offensive," Rubin said. "The nuclear issue is
really serious,
>especially now."
>

>The marketing for the candy bar is "tasteless," said Polly Perlman,
>environmental chairwoman of the Women's Intl. League for
>Peace & Freedom, L.A. chapter

Tasteless?  I'll bet there is some "tasty" chocolate in those candy bars
(which are probably just repackaged Nestle Crunch bars)!!!  I can't wait to
see them in the stores.  Heck, I'd but a whole box, especially if it ticks
off these kinds of wackos!

Actually, some enterprising company could repackage Pop Rocks candy and
call them "Geiger Gob's", Put a handfull in your mouth to get the avalanche
effect!

What if Baskin Robbins comes out with a new flavor, "Mocha Meltdown"?  Or
if Arabica or Starbucks the same in an iced coffee drink?

What if The fine people who make Immodium start marketing their product for
those times when your local Chinese take-out place gives you the "China
Syndrome".

Mattel can now reintroduce Slime in little 55 gallon drums with D.O.T.
labels all over them.

Hi-C can package their drink boxes in little drums and rename it "Primary
Coolant" and the tag line could be, "Don't melt down, quench your reaction".

These people need to lighten up.  A lot!