Re: Activists up in arms over nuclear chocolate

Ok! I'm up for an Armagedon bar!  Can't wait to get my paws and jaws on one!

HPs can demonstrate that Armagedon bars are completely safe provided you take some personal precautions.  Always put on a pair  those cool sunglasses offering "thermonuclear protection" when knoshing.  (The ones with the oil-slick, bottlefly look are best!)

I wonder what these guys thought about the "John Wayne" bars from the Viet Nam era or the "Desert Storm" bars from, da dah!, Desert Storm.