RE: Rad Waste Disposal

I've processed waste at ATG through "Philotechnics" and they are great.  Most of
the players at Philotechnics are X-SEG guys so they know their stuff.

ATG has a solid process with regards to compliance.  Audits have been performed
and can be accessed through Philotechnics.

It appears that the 1000 cubic foot minimum disposal volume which the Northeast
compact and the State of Utah was questioning is no longer an issue.  Anyone
with any volume can use ATG and go to Envirocare or Barnwell.  Your pick.

There is the other advantage of the ATG process which volatilizes the tritium
and carbon so it is not found in the ultimate waste which goes to disposal, so
it's not manifested for disposal.  Waste minimization??  I'll say.

William Lorenzen
Children's Hospital
Boston, MA

lorenzen_w@a1.tch.harvard.edu