Re: Shipping Violation

T (Tritium) a2 value is 1080 Curies. 173.425 Table 7 lists under gases:

Tritium  instruments or articles limit as 10-3   A2, package limits 10 -1
A2,
and materials package limits at       2 x 10-2  A2.
Since the shipment was Radioactive Material, Excepted Package-Limited Quantity
of Material, the upper limit is 108 Curies. 9 Curies is well within the
limits.

Alan R. Marchand
Las Vegas, NV
radarm@accessnv.com