RE: OSHA Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR)

Sandy and list:

You are correct in you understanding of the status of the OSHA Ionizing Radiation standard.  OSHA maintains current copies of its regulations at the following URL:

		http://www.osha-slc.gov/OshStd_toc/OSHA_Std_toc.html

A current version of Section 1096 can be found at:

		http://www.osha-slc.gov/OshStd_data/1910_1096.html

Bill Borden, CHP
CH2M HILL Hanford, Inc.
3190 George Washington Way