Documenting qualifications of radiation protection staff

I've seen a number of rather thorough methods of documenting the
qualifications and training of radiation protection staff.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of them at hand. (Morale of that
story... NEVER throw anything away, no matter how old.) I'm looking for
something I can adapt for documenting qualification of staff working in
a wide variety of areas...laboratory, radiography, accelerator
facilities, medical, etc.

Does anyone have a sample they can send me? If it's published, all I
need is a pointer to where I can get it.

Thanks.

Rick Edwards, Analyst
The Boeing Company
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com