Re: nuke music

At 15:22 10.07.1998 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay, okay what's going on here? :-)
>
>I think we've heard quite enough folks, can we please take this
>one back to rad safety issues?
>
>(I have albums from the Radioactive Records label, myself.)
>
>Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

(Melissa, please do not read this.......)

RADSAFERs, I have not participated in the discussion, because German and
Austrian music would not help anybody, because it is difficult to
understand even for native German speakers......

But: I have been very delighted to recognize that you radiation protection
folks have also other interests than only "Radiation Protection Science" -
as I have noticed already when I started the thread on "Mr. Strangelove....."

We should never forget about the role we play in society - even with
respect to pop-music.........

Best wishes to everybody

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria