Re: nuke music

Melissa:  I have to respectfully take issue with you on this.  In less than
2
working days we have compiled a definitive list of hp impact on an important
aspect of society.  Without RADSAFE, this would take a researcher
considerable
time.  It's been an eye opener, for me, to see this.  Although we've
probably
covered everything, by now, if anyone comes upon a song that was missed, I'd
like to hear about it.

(It's NOT my intent to start another thread; that would be superfluous.)

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com

You wrote:

Okay, okay what's going on here? :-)

I think we've heard quite enough folks, can we please take this
one back to rad safety issues?

(I have albums from the Radioactive Records label, myself.)

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!