Energy Amplifier

Tsurikov, Nick escribió:

> I am also interested in obtaining some additional information about the
> following:
>
> "Some advanced reactors have been proposed such as energy amplifier,
> which combines an accelerator with a reactor.  A proton beam is directed
> at thorium fuel mixed with actinide waste to produce heat and
> electricity and burn the waste.  Molten lead is used as a coolant...
> A company has been set up in Spain to build a small prototype.
> According to Ansto [Australian Nuclear Science and Technology
> Organisation] it is claimed that five energy amplifiers could, within
> about 35 years, eliminate Spain's high- and intermediate-level
> radioactive waste and thus the need for a geological repository"
>
> Any links, references etc. will be greatly appreciated.

The Energy Amplifier is a energy generating system developed by the Nobel
Prize Carlo
Rubbia. LAESA (Energy Amplifier Laboratory, S. A.) is an International
Consortium with the
central site on Zaragoza (Spain) and is the propietary of the EA worldwide
patent. The
objetive is develope an EA prototype (most probably in Spain). You can try
this links:

http://itumagill.fzk.de/ADS/pooley.html
http://itumagill.fzk.de/Publications/Obninsk/Obninsk.html
http://www.crs4.it/~luca/CFD/ea.html
http://www.laesa.com/

Saludos
begin:          vcard
fn:             Jesús  Fernández Tallón
n:              Fernández Tallón;Jesús
org:            Institut de Tècniques energètiques
adr:            Av. Diagonal, 647;;Psje. Maiol, 4, 1  1;Barcelona;Barcelona;08027;ESPAÑA
email;internet: fernandez@inte.upc.es
title:          Supervisor de instalación radiactiva
tel;work:       +34 93 401 17 09      +34 93 401¬=ß's_name="TD" >
tel;fax:        +34 93 401 71 49
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1