OFF TOPIC POSTS

I probably should've noted that comments and opinions on my moderation of
the nuclear music thread should be sent to me via private e-mail.

Let's keep this a professional forum, everyone.  As a government employee
noted in private e-mail to me, some subscribers are only allowed to be
RADSAFE subscribers because of its professional nature.  If threads such as
the nuclear music thread are allowed to run rampant, many of our colleagues
would be unable to maintain their subscriptions.

Two moderation messages should've been sufficient, folks.  I'll take any
further public comment on the topic to be an indication that you'd really,
really like to take a "vacation" from the list for a while.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                     |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign        |ofc 1.217.244.7233