Re: Lost/Damaged Badge Dose Estimate

Michel, Rene wrote:
> I am developing a procedure/form to estimate doses to workers who have
> lost their dosimeters or whose dosimeters were damaged during
> processing.
>
> I welcome your help regarding this matter.  Any forms or procedures that
> you would like to share will be appreciated.

René,

We have a web site that provides such forms, training material, etc., that may
be of interest to you and other RADSAFErs:
<http://www.jlab.org/accel/RadCon/>.  The specific form you are looking for is
identified as "Exposure Investigation Report".

Scott
--

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
schwahn@jlab.org