Re: Lost/Damaged Badge Dose Estimate

In a "past life" at a site I worked at we required anyone who lost a TLD to
reconstruct their time, hour-by-hour for the period of time the (quarterly)
TLD had been issued.  People could use logs, etc to reconstruct their
whereabouts and actions, blatant pencil-whipping wasn't accepted, and they
couldn't have access to the RCA (the whole site) until they were done...
Of course, we owned the site, and everyone else were contractors on fixed
bid contracts, so time costs weren't too big a concern.

We didn't see any repeats!  And we had a pretty defendable record (at least
the NRC inspector liked it).

Brian Rees
brees@lanl.gov