Re: Dissenting Statement on the Wingspread Conference Report

Jim,
While I saw this just prior to departing BNL for Minneapolis and the HPS
Annual the week before last, I have to admit that I did not assimilate it.
I did attend the all-day two sessions on Wingspread.  Beyond an indication
of a controversy about there being effects at over 10 cSv or no effects
below it,
I do not recall any mention of the issues raised in this measage.
Andy

At 07:13 AM 7/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Group,
>
>FYI. This is a response to a comment by Marty Apple, Exec Director of the
CSSP