RE: I-131 Therapy & Contamination

Mr Lorenzen;

It's all dependent on your budget.  We have gone from excess linnen to
Craft paper, to multiple chucks, and currently we are using the Brown
wrapping paper.

You have multiple options.  The most important is that you monitor
afterwards and you dispose in accordance to your license.

chtaylor@msxl.gprmc.amedd.army.mil