Re: Leukemia in Astronauts

> "The amount of sex he had"????  Wow nuclear sex! (or is/was it cosmic, or
> maybe just out of this world (sorry Melissa))... but seriously, this is a
> new on one me...

Hey, I wish my life were as glamorous as the astronauts!!!!!  BTW, I
am NOT saying that the items I listed ARE causal effects. I am
saying that trying to associate a death due to the fact that one
went into space is like taking any facet of one's life, and then trying
to associate it with the ultimate death. I just happen to believe one
is then just looking for an easy explanation. The man got leukemia
.. he died. My father got leukemia ... he didn't go into space, he
never received any extensive radiation treatments .. he still died
from it less than a year ago. People do just die from illness. That
was the point..

Thanks for allowing me to vent ;)

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
ICN Plaza
3300 Hyland Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

sandyfl@earthlink.net
sperle@icnpharm.com

ICN Dosimetry Website:
http://www.dosimetry.com

Personal Website:

              - G. K. Chesterton -

The opinions expressed are solely, absolutely, positively, definitely those of the author, and NOT my employer