Re: Type Testing Committee for Electronic Dosimetry

The task on type testing of RP instruments is one of the tasks of the
Occupational Radiation Protection subcommittee.  We have not identified a
specific group of individuals (committee) to work on this task, but would like
to do so.  We would like to identify voluteers, but need to ensure a broad
representation of stakeholders.  This will be discussed during the upcoming
meeting and I can make a copy of the measurement program description available
to interested parties.  I will be unavailable for about 2 weeks so contact me
after August 15.

Ken Swinth
Chair Occ Radiation Protection Subcommittee, CIRMS
2177 Cascade
Richland, WA99352
509 375 1681
swinthkl@aol.com