NCRP SC 9

Seeing the posting regarding SC 89-3 prompts me to ask about SC 9
(structural shielding for medical radiation facilities).

Does anyone know when the replacement for our old friend NCRP49 will hit
the newsstands?

Michael Williamson			Radiation Protection Adviser
(m.williamson@mailbox.uq.edu.au ) 	Occupational Health & Safety Unit
ph +61 7 3365 4504   			University of Queensland
fax +61 7 3365 1577			Brisbane 4072
					Australia

All opinions given in this message are those of the author and should not
be taken as representing the official policies of the University of
Queensland.