RE: Pressure Buildup in PuBe Sources

Ralph
	There was some dialog regarding this issue in the past. LANL operates a
recovery program. Contact Sherry Jones at LANL for more information. I have
unfortunately lost her e-mail address. If you check the RADSAFE archives you
will the dialog and the e-mail address. Otherwise I will send upon my return
to work.
	Pressure build up is a problem in 25 to 30 year old sources. This is true
even for "recanned sources. I believe that for some sources, the recanning
involved only the outermost can.

George Andrews
mauser2@erols.com