Textbook Availability -Reply

At the risk of incurring Melissa's wrath, I'd like to let Radsafe know that I
purchased a copy of John Pickering's book "Radiation Safety Training for
General Laboratory Workers", and found it to be an excellent teaching
resource.

The book not only covers a wide range of subject matter, but is
formatted as lesson plans rather than as a reference text.

I found it excellent value for the cost.  My only observation is that, as a
soft-cover, it may not endure the heavy use it will have.  I look forward
to seeing John's web page.

Mark Hanlon,
Radiation Safety Officer,
New Children's Hospital,
P.O. Box 3515,
PARRAMATTA, NSW, 2124
Australia

Phone  61 2 9845 3324                FAX   61 2 9845 0831

email    markh@nch.edu.au