Re; Risks in perspective

The addition of nuclear medicine to my list of places where these
isotopes have been encountered is there to prompt me to cover the
history and consequences of Thorotrast use.   I guess I should clarify
this on my slide as much as I do in the lecture.  Thanks for pointing it
out.  Fiesta ware and radium dials are also not encountered any more
except as heirlooms or hand-me-downs.

Also, would it be perceived as putting too much of a pro-nuclear spin on
this if I point out that nuclear reactors do not emit any of these
isotopes to the atmosphere??

Harry

303.966.2708
Harold.Reynolds@RFETS.gov