RE: Looking for a P-10 gas supplier

Hello Jeff -

Although we have not met face-to-face, I want to express my appreciation
to you for the suggestions you have occasionally provided me over the
last several years regarding professional opportunities in the Sacramento
area. Your RADSAFE post today about P-10 gas suppliers gave me both a good
update for my address book and a reminder to let you know of my new
affiliation.

I have joined the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC) in Menlo Park
as Head of its Operational Health Physics Department. This job is terrific,
and it places me pretty close to Sacramento. So I'm finally in Northern
California after all.

What will be your status when McClellan closes? SLAC depends on staff
possessing strong neutron shielding and dosimetric skills. If you ever wish
to consider other professioanl possibilities, please contact me to
see what may be available here at SLAC.

Sincerely,
Steve Frey

At 10:07 AM 8/6/98 -0500, you wrote:

>--Boundary_(ID_JxmACHZMkcYfacimPTiK/Q)
>
>Our P-10 supplier is Harris Industrial Gases (916) 725-2168 in Citrus
Heights.

>Jeff Ching
>McClellan Nuclear Radiation Center

NV. I used
>	get the Linde gas products but they are no longer available here locally.
>
>	Those who are located in Northern CA, I will appreciate to know good P-10
gas
>	suppliers in N. CA area who will deliver to Reno, NV. Please e-mail me
direct.
>	Thanks. M. Jo
>	========================================================
>	Myung Chul Jo, RSO
>	EH&S, Mail Stop 328
>	University of Nevada, Reno
>	Reno, Nevada 89557
>	(702)784-4540
>	(702)784-4553 fax

Steve Frey, Head
Operational Health Physics (OHP) Department
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC)
Phone:(650) 926-3839 (office),
      (650) 926-3030 (fax),
E-mail address: sfreyohp@SLAC.Stanford.EDU

Any thoughts expressed here by me are my
own and are not meant to speak for SLAC
in any capacity unless so stated.