my RADSAFE message

Thanks to you who pointed out to me that I forgot to mention the person I
am looking for. Maybe I could blame it on the very hot weather we have now
in Vienna? It is Peter Hewing.

>Hi,
>

>I intended to send to you a comment regarding the question of "sender", but
>my mails keep coming back, when I use the e-mail address which shows up in
>your messages. Any explanation?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department for Radiochemistry and Radioactivity of Food
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
AUSTRIA
tel.: +43-1-40491-520