Re: Survey instruments w/ fixed contamination

Well, ok;
 I've waited for a while for some type of response to my original post,
and frankly my brittle ego is starting to deflate; have I hit a nerve or
just another 'grey area', is it too mundane or are there really no comments
(that's hard to believe).  I've enclosed the original message below in case
it got lost in the ether originally.  Does anyone have a morsel of inf.
they could spare on this topic, or perhaps a good story?  Flames are even
welcome!

Faithfully yours in silence,

"Mario Iannaccone" <miannacc@dhhs.state.nh.us> on 07/31/98 10:58:31 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu