International Conference on Post-Emergency Issues

Dr. Aadu Pilt and others with an interest,

So far, about 230 people are registered for the subject conference which will be
held in Washington, DC, September 9-11, 1998.  I do not know how many of these
are RADSAFERs, but this seems a good opportunity to meet some of the people
with whom we have been communicating.  Contact me directly and I will try to
arrange something,

RADSAFERs who have not yet registered might give it a second thought because
there are a number of speakers and others registered from the Ukraine and other
countries directly affected by the radioactivity released from Chernobyl.
Interestingly, many representatives of the US State governments have registered.
There is no registration fee, but the organizers would appreciate your
pre-registration; contact Sarah Wallis at swallis@scicomm.com.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov