90-Y Outpatient Therapy

Hello Everyone,
    I have a question regarding regulatory release of patients administered 90-Y. First, is anyone doing any outpatient therapy of any sort using 90-Y. If so, how are you determining doe rates from these patients. Or, how would you recommend determining dose rate(s) to be in compliance with regualtory release critria? I assume that the equation:
                    Exp Rate = nG/r^2 is not applicable.
Any suggestions on an equation to use for 90-Y or other pure Beta-emitters?
Secondly, if you are performing outpatient therap with 90-Y (or other Beta's), do you allow patients to stay in a hotel? Why or why not? Thanks in advance for your help.
Bob Dunn
rso.gscancer@worldnet.att.net