Re: Re[2]: FW: News Media and How to Deceive

I humbly submit that boycotting reporters would not be the most effective
way to educate them and get your point of view across in the general media.

Not to dismiss anyone's horror stories, but I know many reporters and
editors who would not under any circumstance sacrifice truth and fairness
to make a story more "newsy," and who are horrified by anyone who would.

Heck, sometimes reporters even subscribe to lists like RADSAFE to try to
learn something.

My personal opinions only.

Mike Mokrzycki
Associated Press