Re: More on Slovak nuclear plant

58% of electricity in Europe is generated by Nuclear Power plants and
Slovak Republic is not among the biggest contributors. If Austria wants
to fight against nuclear energy, let start with France, Russia, Belgium,
Sweden etc.

Chernobyl type reactor is RBMK. Graphite moderated, channel type

Evgeny Taskaev
Atlanta, GA
etaskaev@worldnet.att.net