Re: Trying to find a fluorometer

Try Scintrex, they used to produce the Uranium Analyzer (UA-3). It is a small,
rugged, easy to use, and low detction instrumen (~ ppb level). Their address  is:

Sandip Goswami <SGoswami@compuserve.com>
International Sales Manager
Scintrex Nuclear Instrumentation
222 Snidercroft Road
Concord Ontario Canada
L4K 1B5

416 669-2280

--
Khalid Aleissa, Ph.D.
224B, Institute of Atomic Energy Research