Re: Journal/ Newsletter References

NEW CALL FOR PAPERS—SPECIAL HONORARIUM OFFERED TO AUTHORS!

RSA Publications is looking for a few good papers! We are the publishers of RSO Magazine (the only professional journal dedicated to the concerns of radiation safety officers) and Radiation Protection Management (the journal of applied health physics), and we need short, succinct, "real-world" articles for publication in these journals. Papers should be focused on issues faced by RSOs, and need not be lengthy. In fact, many of the posts I’ve seen in my e-mail would provide excellent material for articles!

To encourage submittal of papers, we are offering an honorarium of $100 per paper for the first 50 papers accepted for publication!

Papers published are subject to peer review, receive wide (international!) circulation, and are published—when at all possible—within 6 months of submittal. There is no specific format for submittal: we prefer to receive materials via e-mail (except for photographs, for which we do need good quality prints), or you can snail mail us. If you are not certain that your idea is suitable to our readership, send us a proposal, and we’ll review it and get back to you. We try to be author-friendly!

If you are not sure about topics, or would like to view recent tables of contents for the journals, check out our website at <http://www.radpro.com> and follow the links to the RSA Publications section. You can also e-mail us from this site.

Send proposals or articles to:

Sharyn Mathews
Managing Editor

publish@radpro.com

RSA Publications
19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19
Hebron, CT 06248

Sharyn Mathews
Vice President, Publications, & Managing Editor
RSO Magazine & Radiation Protection Management
19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19
Hebron, CT 06248

VOICE: 860/228-0824
FAX: 860/228-4402
e-mail: publish@radpro.com ************************************************************************ The RADSAFE Frequently Asked Questions list, archives and subscription information can be accessed at http://www.ehs.uiuc.edu/~rad/radsafe.html